Saturday, October 3, 2009

Congressman Grayson should stop "murdering" people immediately

From the Politico, an aide to Congressman Grayson wrote the following email to a constituent:

As you know, we do support the health care plan and feel failure to act is similar to murdering the uninsured. On the other hand, we respect differences of opinion and I will let him know how you feel.
So again, I ask Congressman Grayson to take action immediately and adopt my health insurance plan for him to use his $31 million personal fortune to buy insurance for at least four or five thousand families for the next year. And just to show how reasonable I am, I am going to allow him to keep a couple of million for him and his family. Not only will he be saving thousands of lives, his staffer will no longer be able to consider him an accessory to mass murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment