Thursday, August 5, 2010

Allen West on the NYC mosque

I was getting all squishy on the issue of the Ground Zero mosque, but Lt. Col. Allen West has put me straight:
The individuals who hijacked two airplanes and flew them into the World Trade Center towers shouted, “Allahu Akhbar”. The individuals who will attend the mosque would offer up like praise of “Allahu Akhbar”. The individuals who detonate suicide vests, behead school teachers and headmasters, throw acid on little girls trying to attend school, and fire rockets into Israel shout, “Allahu Akhbar”.

I do not support the building of a mosque at ground zero. It is not about Muslims, it is about a totalitarian, theocratic-political ideology with an imperialistic objective which I will not allow to claim victory in my Country.
Read the post over at NRO here.

No comments:

Post a Comment